10.9.07

should she?

...he's thinking he really likes it, he even keeps it on when everything else comes off...



...she thought it was so cool... "I really love it, Aunt Lara", she says...



...so, she thinks..."What would the other kids think...and what about their Moms and Dads?"...will they REALLY buy them? I guess we'll see!...stayed tuned for a big announcement coming soon!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're hinting that you might start selling some of your adorable handiwork, I would be one of your first customers!

Amanda said...

YOU SHOULD! YOU SHOULD!

Kayla said...

you definitely should. so many people sell things on the web! i bet you'd do great! (and if you need help with a website -- call Jared!) I want to see more!

Ken, Chelsea and Isaac said...

Lara I am waiting...

Lindsay said...

I asked Michelle about those cute shirts the kids are wearing. I think you should totally go for it! You are so creative. I would definitely purchase one (or two). Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

natalie said...

Lara, I just adore your sense of fashion! I would definitely be a frequent buyer!