Those curls are adorable. She'll be a knockout with the guys for sure (look out, Dad!). That donut recipe sounds delish - if I had any energy leftover from planning a ward activity, I'd make them-ha ha. Maybe when January rolls around :)! Thanks a bunch!
we are a family of 6 currently living in New England and loving every minute! we use our blog to keep a record of our adventures and to stay in touch with all of our loved ones!
6 comments:
yummy curls! i had no idea since they're in the back. how cute is that?
i love it!!
Those curls are just too cute!
so sweet. that is so fun! what are you going to do for her bday celebrations? i am sure it will be so great and very creative!
Lovin' those baby curls! She is too, too cute!
ps... I really want some donuts now!
Those curls are adorable. She'll be a knockout with the guys for sure (look out, Dad!). That donut recipe sounds delish - if I had any energy leftover from planning a ward activity, I'd make them-ha ha. Maybe when January rolls around :)! Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment