5.10.07

toad-ally cool!

so, it seems we have a neighbor who is very shy. she is very timid and comes over each night, but never makes it inside.



but, last night was different...



...she came over to see Miss M.



It was a great playdate. They croaked and chirped at each other and laughed and hopped together. It was so fun!



And when she left she said she would come again tomorrow...as long as the weather is good. Doesn't it feel good to get to know your neighbors!



ps...i love her little leg sticking out. oh, the joys of country living!!

7 comments:

Kayla said...

I could totally kiss Matilda in these pictures. She looks quite yummy.

katherine said...

thanks for the piggy tail inspiration! they are so fun. i am sad that they are almost one, honestly, time flies. it makes me want to have another little one around, but then i think a 2 year old and a baby? hum. my mom is coming out tomorrow, have fun with her! any fun plans for the big 1 year party? we are just having family over, and letting grace pound her own cake, should be fun! talk to you soon!

katherine said...

ps, i love toads, i think that they are really fun to watch hop around and try to catch!

Amanda said...

ummmmm....I think it's time to update your blog.

Kaylene said...

I second the above.

Lindsey said...

What fun pics of Miss M and company. I'm glad you have a friendly new neighbor. Matilda's blue eyes are so beautiful...we sure miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

PS--What SUPER CUTE background paper!! I still need to attempt that... I want to stay on your site all day, the paper puts me in such a happy Autumn mood!