22.10.07

target...the pigtails

ok...we are back...we have been at target. for some of the time. it is always fun there, and matilda learned a new trick. she loves to ride in the back of the cart and feel the wind in her face (and her pigtails). don't worry grandma, we didn't let her ride there the whole time...just for the ride to the car. she loved it, of course. i can't believe how big she is getting. she
looks like a little girl. now how did that happen?











3 comments:

Kayla said...

i almost bought that sweater for B, and now seeing it on M makes me wish i had. she's to die for.

i have to tell you though....when Avery was that age and i let her ride in the cart at Target, she FELL OUT and almost landed ON HER HEAD! and I watched the whole thing happen. IT was crazy. I sat there in the aisle and held her and cried while women watched me and didn't know what to say. of course she was fine because I swear her guardian angles flipped her little body in mid air so she landed on her back. it was my worst nightmare. so, i still won't let my kids ride in the back, which makes for some difficult trips to Target....

april said...

she's getting so big!! i feel like she should be shouting whatever it is leonardo dicaprio shouts in titanic (i've only seen bits and pieces of that movie). is it something about being king of the world?

Anonymous said...

She's just too cute for words! My kids love the back of the cart too. I have to explain to Tycen EVERYTIME we go to the store that the back of the cart is where the groceries go. Not that I have a problem with him in the back of the cart, but I really do need that spot for groceries!