26.11.07

totally trendy MONDAY!!

okay, i couldn't wait until thursday! i have been drooling over these GAP holiday ads for long enough!!

always a loyal patron to Gap, Inc.....i had to share!

they are such a funny couple!! GOB!!



um...you girl's who like Jim...yeah...he's cute!!



very enchanted...





i was really wishing that this was the hubster and i....WISHING!!



and, if i still lived in London...i would totally be tempted to buy this cute number!! i'd be the coolest Vespa in town! especially while wearing the next two items and a cute skirt...AH!! how fun!



so, back to retail reality...i am so in love with this poncho and think that it shall be mine...soon...



...along with some stripy wellies!!



really, what's not to love at GAP this holiday season! i would love any or all of these things and i bet lots of people on your list would too!! and i am in LOVE with the stripes!! {so, hint, hint hubster!!}

and don't even get me started on the kid wear...

maybe on Thursday..........

11 comments:

natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

AAHHHH! I am so happy that you are blogging again! I almost literally went insane when i kept seeing the same thing "my baby is one today" over and over again at the top of your blog for a month! (yes, I must remind you that i never did give up and i had faith in you, i checked EVERY day! Love the cute pictures of matilda!

natalie said...

Having pictures of Jim and Corny Collins in your trendy post makes me love you even more!
You made my day Missy!

Anonymous said...

I loved this ad campaign. I mean who wouldn't love pictures of Jim and James Marsden?

Anonymous said...

Oh lara!! how i've missed your ttt!! :-) maybe i'll have to pull my craftiness from my nether region and make you some stripey something or other for Christmas!! I love you!
kristi

EmpireStateGreenway said...

Lara you totally are the crazy woman of death! You crack me up. You should get a little somma somma from all these stores that you plug!! Come visit me in rochester!!!

katherine said...

ok, matilda is amazing, and grace needs to take some walking lessons from her, gap clothes are beautiful and i wanty them all too, and i am so glad that you are back. we missed you. happy blogging fa la la la la la la la la.

Kayla said...

GOB! Oh, we miss GOB so much. What a fun post, I hadn't seen those ads, and I swear I wouldn't know anything trendy if it wasn't for your TTT. Love ya. Seriously, we need to live closer I think.

Lindsey said...

Yay!! Lara's return to blogging has come! Cute stuff...someday if we're rich I'll happily buy you the Vespa. I'd get such a happy kick out of seeing you drive up to church in that every Sunday! And Matilda looks so cute in her polka dot birthday outfit. What a big girl!

Kaylene said...

GOB! Yay! Also if you ever get the Vespa I definitely want a ride.

everything pink! said...

i just went to a gap for the first time last week in over a year - crazy how did that happen.
and when i saw these great ad posters I could not stop laughing and ran in to see if there were more great ads inside and then walked out spending 89 dollars, so they obviously worked!