25.3.08

to my husband...



...on his 37th birthday!!




here are just 37 things that i LOVE about you...

1. he loves the outdoors and is a closet nature-lover



2. he loves his girl’s!



3. he is mentally robust and he is a great scholar of spiritual and secular knowledge
4. he is a true friend



5. he cracks himself up



6. he has the nicest hands I have ever seen
7. the thing that makes him the happiest is being with his family



8. he is an experienced world traveler



9. he looks good in a uniform
10. he is loyal and dedicated in everything he does
11. he loves me no matter what and always rubs my back every night!!



12. he is clever and knows loads and loads of facts that no one would every know
13. he reads the paper EVERY day
14. he loves sports and is a great coach



15. his eyes light up when he sees his baby girl
16. he loves unconditionally and always chooses the right even when no one is looking
17. he loves books
18. he was valedictorian of his class
19. he loves pizza, Doritos, pepsi, kit-kats, Mexican food, mussels and frites, and Swedish chocolate
20. he has opened the world to me and made me try new things I never thought I would
21. he has worked hard to be where he is today
22. he has firm beliefs and convictions and will fight for them
23. he lives with passion and breathes deeply
24. he is the most logical person I know
25. he is an amazing husband and father
26. he has fulfilled all my dreams and more
27. he is secretly European



28. he makes me laugh
29. he is an amazing leader and inspires others to follow him
30. he has rooted for the Pittsburgh Steelers all his life



31. he can’t wait to explore and see what is around the next corner



32. he loves the Nutcracker and classical music
33. he loves the fall {the smells, the food, the temp, everything!} and Halloween is his favorite holiday!



34. he secretly loves Renaissance Faires and cartoons {Scooby-doo, Justice League, Futurama…}
35. he loves to try new restaurants and have a “new” dining experience and would rather spend money on food than on anything else {crazy guy!}
36. he supports me in all my endeavors, projects, and adventures and always gives me space to be me
37. he works hard for our family each day and then comes home and plays with us with a happy heart




he is the love of my life and I can’t imagine my life without him. i have loved him from the minute I saw him and I am so grateful that he has chosen me.

Happy Birthday my love! What a fun year it will be!



8 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday David! Who knew you were a tree-hugger and Nutcracker lover? We hope you have a great day...you are a great friend to our family!

Anonymous said...

I love that David is so "COSMOPOLITAN"...hee hee!
Happy Birthday D!
T

Amber Culp Family said...

Happy Birthday YESTURDAY David. Such a nice wife to write such a wonderful post. I bet he didn't even say "whatever Lara."

natalie said...

Happy Birthday David! renaissance faires are sweet!

Sally said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Dave! Lara, I can't believe all the things you named about him. You are GREAT! That post must have taken a lot of time and effort. You guys are wonderful together!

The Friends said...

Happy Birthday Dave!! So many fun things to appreciate about you!! I hope you had a fun day!

Kristi

april said...

belated birthday wishes!! thanks for always being willing to keep one of my kids entertained. you are great with kids - did lara mention that?

natalie said...

Love the new look! :)