7.4.08

happy birthday grandpa!

it seems as if we are full of birthdays around here!! But, I think it is probably my lack of posts that makes that so. Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!

We love you!!



These pictures were actually taken a month ago when Grandpa came for a fun visit and played lots and lots with Miss M.

She showed him the blocks...



...and ALL...her...



...books!!



She sure does love her Grandpa and I think she has him wrapped around her little finger too...just like her Dad!! What a charming and clever girl! They had so much fun together!!



Have a great birthday Grandpa...from all of us! We love you!

4 comments:

bekah said...

i love the new look for the blog!!

Alex said...

so my mum told me she found y'all, im back! haha! its good old long haired alex...looks like you are doing great! Hope life is swell!

Lindsey said...

Your new background is groovy, and that's a great picture of the three of you!

Brenda said...

Lara- It is so fun to peak at your blog and check out your family, and see how you are doing! I didn't know if you had gotten any comments I had left- but I found my name under your links, so I guess so! Your daughter is darling, looks like you guys are having a blast with her!!!!