everything but...
two big boxes came our way last week...and one little girl was so excited about what was in them!!
a kitchen that was just her size!! including her very own kitchen sink!!
i think she is in LOVE!! she couldn't be bothered to do much of anything else the next few days. even Roxy got in on the action and excitement!!
she made cookies for us...
...and played in her sink...with real water and everything...
but, watching her is way more fun...check it out...
i see a future Top Chef!! hooray for the kitchen!!




8 comments:
that girl will famous for her cookies. just like you.
she is so cute!
Hey, I recognize those boxes. :)
And, if you're famous for your cookies, I want some. *hint, hint*
ps - I have a PBK kitchen that white with pink that I need to give away. It's not in the best of shape but not in the worst. It's about a year old. Let me know if you can think of anyone who wants it.
we may just need to come over when we are in town so we can have some yummy cookies and play with that rad kitchen!
We are coming over so that our babies can make cookies together. It will be so much fun!
p.s. I love that Katherine said rad.
Um hello?! I could have totally hooked you up with a discount!
So cute, make me something yummy Miss M!
She is one lucky little girl! She can learn to be the maid just like her mommy.
Post a Comment