24.7.08

the new blog

i have had two realizations this past week.

1. no one really reads this blog anymore. and that's okay because i like it and i LOVE that it serves as our family scrapbook.

2. facebook is the new blog. if you don't have a facebook account, you better get one! because, apparently everyone is on it...even my parents...CRAZY!!

my facebook profile pic...you too could be "my friend"!


**edit** thanks to all my cute friends for the encouragement, sometimes it feels good to be loved! i don't think i will ever get rid of the blog...so no worries! it definitely serves as a way to communicate, share, and record events from my/our life. i LOVE my blog and i'm glad you do too!! thanks again!!

14 comments:

Kayla said...

um, hello, i wait with baited breath for each of your updates. i read it all the time. i too have a facebook account which I NEVER check, well, maybe once a week. But, blog I must. i'll try to find you, or you try to find me on facebook.

Amanda said...

I ALWAYS read...just don't always comment! I'm sorry. I know it's blogging rule #1 to comment if you read...

But I see you all the time and then we chat about it. I will comment to encourage you to keep up the blog.

And we'll try facebook too.

:)

Kaylene said...

Yes, everybody come to Facebook. Even my mom is discovering how helpful it is :)

I always read! You're on my google reader and I check it so many times a day! But I fail at commenting, just like I currently fail at my own blog...

Sally said...

I love this blog and I love keeping in touch. I never check my facebook. It's too confusing. I hope you'll still post on this!

Brenda said...

Hey Lady, I have you on bloglines and I check you all the time! I have had a little blogging vacation, because my sister was visiting, and I am trying to get ready to go to girls camp! I love the pictures of Miss M and love hearing about your life! Keep posting, if you get the chance! I don't even know about facebook,(A little slow out here in the country!) so maybe you will have to teach me!

Analia and Co. said...

I love your Blog....but I hardly comment, Sorry!

natalie said...

I'm a frequent read too! I just never have anything clever to say.

Vanalee said...

I check your blog everyday. I promise to comment more often. I do love your picture!

Anonymous said...

If you wanted an out pouring of love for your blog then you got it! I love it! Again, I share the same sentiments as others... need to comment more!

Anonymous said...

BTW Facebook is so 2006...

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blog and waiting for the fantabulous updates! also we are already friends on facebook!!!

april said...

i read your blog too, although i sorry it took me a while to catch the update. (sometimes i avoid reading blogs when i'm neglecting my own blog.)

you'll have to tell me more about facebook. that's what all my cousins use. i kept thinking i was too old for it, but i guess if your parents are on it, i could give it a try.

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

WHAT? Your making me learn something new??? NO stinking WAY!- I'll just call you on the phone -- old school!!

Lindsey said...

I totally dig your blog!! And I'm on Facebook too, except that I don't know anything about it except that I'm on it. So...when I (if I) figure it out, let's connect!