nine years of...
love.travel.international fun.adventure.trials.many new homes.roxy.yummy food.trying new things.serving our guts out.new friends.enjoying the country.working side by side.baby m.laughing.crying.taking walks.learning to parent.talking late at night.challenging each other.growing.encouraging and reassuring each other...and watching our little family grow in love each day.
HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy!
david and i were married nine years ago in the Washington D.C. LDS temple. he had been living in Seattle and i was living in PA...and i was really hoping that he was still going to meet me that morning to get married...
...see my relief!! i think that was one of the happiest moments of my life! i was just so excited and overwhelmed to see him at that moment and to start our new journey together.
i think i might be the luckiest lady alive! isn't he sooo handsome in his uniform!
it makes me smile to see how young we were. so ready to take on the world and start our new adventure. i loved that time of our lives! it also amazes me how love changes and grows.
i must say that we are really cute! i love it!
the ladies...all poofy and pretty. 
amelia, sara, michelle, lara
i love you david! happy anniversary! thanks for meeting me at the temple! you have made me so happy and given me an amazing life! i can't wait to see where we go from here!!



6 comments:
I can't believe that I have never seen pictures of your wedding! I love your hair down and all curly! Love the dress too! You look Ravishing!!! Ha HA!! I didn't realize out anniversaries were so close! Mine was on the 1st! Congrats!!!
Lara I tried to call you...but no answer. Hope you had a super day. I love that picture of you seeing him for the first time outside the temple. Our ride there that day, and that moment will live on in my heart forever! THanks for setting such a good example for me. I love you always!! Michelle
congrats to one of my fave couples. i do love that pic of when you saw him before you went in the temple. priceless.
oh lara, maybe it is my pregnancy hormones, but this totally made me get all weepy! love is so sweet, isn't it?! and ps, i love america too, the olympics are so exciting!!
Love the wedding pix. David looks 12, are you sure he was old enought? Congrats on 9 years! We love you guys!
you two are the perfect match. just like lucy and ricky.
love you!
Post a Comment