6.11.08

been...

...feeling a lot of these kicking me lately...yea!



...buying some necessities for this guy...paci's, a blanket, and a few outfits...phew!



...getting ready for this on Sunday...should be GREAT!



...totally addicted to these...gross...but i can't help it!



...loving these and can't get enough...and the season is almost over...ah!



...testing my blood on this 4-8 times a day...oh that gestational diabetes...better safe than sorry though!!



...celebrating my girl turning 2...for the past week and a half...it has been quite the big birthday around here...more to come!



...playing a lot of this...so funny to listen and watch what she does...



...watching a lot of this for m's tv time...jojo is so cool!



...getting lots of love from these fans...it has been such a fun fall together as a family!

8 comments:

natalie said...

Yeah for baby kicks and jojo! :)

Amanda said...

How fun to be feeling your little guy move so much!

Ian just ate our last corn dog today. Uh oh. Hopefully we can make it through tomorrow, otherwise we'll have to drive out to the country to eat some of yours!

Oh, Miss M. Happy week long 2nd birthday!

Brenda said...

Can you believe your little girl is 2? So excited you are getting a little blue in your house, we really thought the newborn stuff at baby Gap was darling! Sorry about the diabetes thing, do you have to be really careful?

I don't know if you and Becky are Faceook friends or not, but she just found out that this little baby is going to be a girl finally! Yeah for pink in her house of so much blue! Good Luck, I hope you are feeling well.

Emily said...

What a cute post!!! My kids LOVE jojo. When Alexa was little she called it jojo's circle instead of circus. I love the baby kicks. That is always one of the things I miss about being pregnant. Hey I just tagged you. I never know how people feel about being tagged, but this one was a lot of fun.

Kayla said...

oh, i remember watching a LOT of jojo when I was pg with B. also a lot of HI 5....

i can't believe she's TWO! How is the potty training going? good luck, keep us posted!

Happy Lizards said...

You sound like you are doing fantastic! Have a wonderful day and enjoy all those great moments. And, please eat a Honey Crisp for me if there are any left. We don't get them out here!

Lindsey said...

Too much to catch up on!! Hooray that you're having a boy!! Hooray that Miss M. turned 2!! Hooray for feeling baby kicks!! And sorry you have to check your blood sugar every day and that the Honey Crisps are on their way out this season. Miss you guys!

Vanalee said...

I have I told you how excited i am for all of you! What a darling post.