curls
cut these off today.
just a little trim.
maybe it's the hormones, but it makes me teary to think that this was the hair that she was born with...her sweet newborn hair. i still remember it well. it seems like just yesterday that she was small.
there is no mistaking it though, she's a big girl now and it is time to do so many other new things...
...like maybe potty training someday!!
but for now, we are content to be playing, laughing, jumping, and cuddling...
...because soon it will be time for some more soft, downy, newborn hair to come our way.
what a blessing!



12 comments:
what a big step! congrats to matilda :) i'm sure she looks adorable and all grown up. i am still waiting on the guts to do that to max...
my jaw is is dropped.
no after picture? oh my goodness. she is darling no matter what.
i will miss those curly locks! she must be getting big.
its okay amanda...mine did too.
i was looking for an after picture too.
Its so crazy how big she is getting!
AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......I haven't even thought about cutting Katie's locks yet and I almost hyperventilated reading your post! I can't imagine chopping them off. What does she look like now? So grown up.
nice teaser, lara, but like amanda said, where's the final pic? i know you said it's a trim, but a teaser like that deserves a darling pic of matilda at the end of it.
Yes yes yes!! We want to see pictures! I'm sure she positively gorgeous!
I want a before and after picture! It must have been hard, those are really cute little curls! Hope you are feeling well!!
Congrats! At least she didn't cut it off herself! When I saw the picture I thought that is what you were going to say.
You don't have to extra hormones to tear up to those sweet locks of love.
They grow up so fast, it's a blur, even if you try to hold on to tight.
Thanks for the birthday wish too. I'm also grateful for you and so many in CT that helped make our time their so fun.
When I think of CT it makes me miss all of you.
I'm grateful for blogs too, to help keep us connected.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
:) Loves, Annemarie
Wow! What a sentimental mark to hit...and what a fantastic picture. Worth a thousand words...they're just the most perfect little blonde locks. I'm excited for the little one you have coming soon!
um...maybe some before and afters please?
So Lara... Here I was blog hopping and somehow came upon your blog. If I'm right, you are the Lara who used to come to my house and suffer through Star Trek episodes with me and Dani and the Barrazas... right? It's Kate Dewey (no longer Kate Dewey, though - long story, too long for a blog comment!). I would love to hear from you if you have time to drop me a line! My email address is on my profile. xoxo
Post a Comment