14.12.08

before and after

admittedly...not fair to just show the curls...so here are the before and after pics of some of the sorich ladies...

before...with the longish waves...





after...with the crazy curls...how does me-na look just like her???



and i think her hair is even curlier now...just like her mama...poor kid...hopefully we can keep it under control!!



and now...a mama before...



and after...for all of you that would like a gander at the expanding belly...







these were taken a few weeks ago...so i am even bigger now...wow!! we've entered the third trimester...so i can now begin my countdown to d-day!! it is all very exciting!!





we went for an intensive ultrasound a few weeks ago to make sure everything was looking good with our little man...and it was! hooray! and we have now had it confirmed that he is a "little man" about 10 times...so i am pretty sure it is really true now! i think i am still in shock...i just can't believe how exciting it is that we are actually having a boy...so fun!

he is moving like such a champ all the time and is a very different baby than m was...i can already tell...i just can't wait to get him here! we have an ultrasound on thursday {i am being monitored in "an obsessive manner", as i like to call it...but since i am high risk during pregnancy, it is always good to make sure that these babies are okay...even though it takes a lot of time and patience to do so.}, so we will get to see him and make sure everything is great...and i'm sure we'll have some more pics then...he is already looking very cute and a lot like his sister!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

YOu should put that little girl in Gap ads! She is darling!! Love the curls! Thanks for the baby bump photo's! You look awesome, and I'm so glad to see everything is going well. Good Luck!

Kaylene said...

you are rockin the cute clothes, even when you are a third trimester-er!! congratulations! on being so cool, and on being so far along :)

annie said...

Matilda is so so so so cute!!!Love the curls. I'm glad you finally put the before and after pics on.

You look fabulous and happy as ever! I'm excited for your little boy. Soon he will be here, can you imagine!! it comes so fast!

I would love to see pictures of his room?? I love all the creative things you pull together. You seem to do it with such ease, I wish I could do that.

Loves,
Annemarie

Emily said...

Blast from the past!

I was driving to work this morning and looking at my little twins kids (Laura and Conner) and thought of you. So I did the stalking Google thing and here I am!

This is Emily (Goodling) Guldborg from M-burg. I would love to get in touch with you and share updates on life. You have a beautiful family and I can only imagine the excitement of having another one on the way. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Lar-Dog! I love your blog! It is sooo cute. You look so dang cute pregnant, and I love your hair short like that! I have a little girl and a little boy too. It's great having both...I jut might be done having kids now! Love ya!