Merry Christmas to all of you too! I just love your family pictures below. You are glowing! I also love the hats on everyone, so so cute.
What a wonderful mom and dad you both are to Miss M. She is so cute. I'm excited when Abbey gets to this stage of starting to really talk and share with me her ideas and thoughts. They are very precious indeed.
Loving your Christmas posts! You are motivating me, as I am behind. That little lady is darling-what fun you must have every day hanging out with her. Hope you are feeling well and I love the cute pictures!
we are a family of 6 currently living in New England and loving every minute! we use our blog to keep a record of our adventures and to stay in touch with all of our loved ones!
5 comments:
Thanks! Adorable updated pics!
Merry Christmas to all of you too! I just love your family pictures below. You are glowing! I also love the hats on everyone, so so cute.
What a wonderful mom and dad you both are to Miss M. She is so cute. I'm excited when Abbey gets to this stage of starting to really talk and share with me her ideas and thoughts. They are very precious indeed.
Loves,
Annemarie
Loving your Christmas posts! You are motivating me, as I am behind. That little lady is darling-what fun you must have every day hanging out with her. Hope you are feeling well and I love the cute pictures!
Hey, Remember that January, when you and Jenn got stranded in PA? Miss those blissfull days at Ricks-I cannot remember to call it BYU-Idaho!!!
What a fun pic! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment