lucky
just ordered this for my sweet baby boy to come home from the hospital in...
...and cried! i am so excited! i can hardly wait for the next 8 weeks to go by! i dream of him...will he have a head of blonde fur, lots of dark locks, or strawberry blonde...like his sister? what will his name be? will he be wide-eyed and ready for the world like matilda was? will he like to cuddle?
i only know that i can't wait to meet him!
and as i write this, i can hear the sounds of my dear husband wrestling and chasing m and the dog...with giggles all around. how fun it will be to add him to the mix. and how great is my sweet hubster?
i am one lucky girl today!



10 comments:
I love this post. Baby Boy will also be lucky to come to your fun and wonderful family. I am sooo excited for you.
What a lucky little guy to already be so loved. Hang in there!!!
It's darling! We all can't wait to meet him and his 5 names!
ohhh...it's so sweet. email me his name why don't you? I can't wait for little F to arrive....the day will be here soon! such fun times eh?
I think you are a lucky girl everyday!!
He is going to be one handsome little boy and very fussed over. I'm sure he will love to be cuddled, what baby doesn't?
Get lots of rest for when the big day comes you will be on roller skates and having to much fun to rest.
Oh how they grow up so fast!
Loves,
Annemarie
LUCKY! Tell Dave that I figure you are allowed to order 1, sometimes 2 really fun and cute things per week until Charlie is born due to all the tests and office time your lil fella is putting you through. You just keep counting those many blessings!
Too cute...I wish I could be there to snuggle him in person! Adorable. How are you feeling?
Can't wait to see and the kiddos in August! I saw the 'wallin photography' link on your side bar... is that a friend of yours?? We have been wanting a new family picture for a couple of years, but had never found anyone who could/would do contemporary like we had done in London with Elsa... looks like it's finally getting popular here. can't wait to hear the baby news...
oh ya, I started a blog... it's pretty lame, but I figured it was time to try. Rob has already gotten annoyed with what I wrote about in in one of the posts. I told him 'I was just being honest and real... that's what you do in blogs" in the end I realized he is a very private person and doesn't want others to know what he says, does, thinks at home... whatever! melissemoments.blogspot.com
and if he read my last comment to you he would be even more annoyed... so don't tell him. well, and even more annoyed that I just wrote what I wrote. Oh Rob, what are we going to do with you!
Post a Comment