9.3.09

for the love of faschnaut day

loved my cute crochet heart decor for winter this year...accomplished during many hours of waiting in the ob office.


*love* this shirt we found this year for the big day!  and it had to be paired with a fluffy "princess" skirt, of course!



our neighbors came to dine with us this year and in proper PA fashion brought some scrapple to round out our meal of breakfast for dinner...we love having our friends over every year for the fun tradition of faschnaut day...and surprisingly they love it too...but really, who wouldn't??!!

and behold...the awesome faschnaut display, on my awesome new faschnaut plate that my sweet sisters bought me for my birthday....so great!  can you tell which donuts are real and which were fake...it is even hard to tell up close...as we found out!

     and my two favorite faschnaut's...they are so cute!  

2 comments:

annie said...

What a cute little girl. I'm sure baby boy Sorich is going to just love having her show him all the fun things to do in life.

I hope all went well during delivery. I'm looking forward to seeing his sweet little face.

I'm sending you lot's of good sleeping vibes and a quick and speedy recovery.

Love ya,
Annemarie

Lindsey said...

Cute little bootie decorations! And Miss M looks like such a little lady! Can't wait to see pics of the new man!