13.3.09

charlie

charles robert michael sorich

9 march 2009
6lbs. 13oz.   20 inches
1031 am








{sweetest pictures ever...taken by amanda...thank you so much!}

23 comments:

Analia and Co. said...

Congrats Lara and David! Such a cute boy! So when do you want dinner?

Groff Family said...

He looks perfect! Congrats! Does little M just love him?

Brenda said...

Oh my, he's darling! I have been waiting and waiting for news! What a tiny little thing! Congrats! Can't wait fo more pictures!!

Erin Burton said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I love the hat.

Kaylene said...

lara he's perfect! and so is the hat!

Lindsey said...

Oh, hooray!! Picture! Lara, he looks perfect, like a magazine cover baby. He's adorable. Those pictures just eek love and sweet baby innocence...I love it. Congratulations on your newest addition!

Bri {collected} said...

He is adorable! And I love the 2 middle names...I have 2 as well as my brother!! Congrats!

natalie said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Tice said...

Awww...I can't wait to meet him in person. He's beautiful. I love his name.

Amanda said...

I can almost smell his baby smell now!

So glad he arrived safe and sound, and quickly!

Dawn said...

hooray!! He is so precious! I love the sweet pictures of him! Yay, for Sorich family!

Kayla said...

i've been anxiously waiting to hear. congrats! i'm so happy for you and little charlie. he's just beautifl and perfect in every way. how'd the labor and delivery go? i hope it was all smooth! can't wait to hear and see more. we love you and are thinkingabout you!

Amber Culp Family said...

My arms are so sad I had to put him down. Thanks for the pix, I'll say it again, he is a cutie. I'll be right over to hold him again.

Sally said...

Oh, Lara - you got ANOTHER adorable one. He is just precious and I love the name. Those pictures are amazing!! Congratulations to all three of you. What a growing, happy family you have!

Yarn Tourist said...

He is beautiful. The picture is amazing. I can almost smell the new baby smell, and really wish I could have a cuddle.
Congratulations Sorich Family, with love from the Stokes Family.

PS. Ivy loves being a big sister and hopes Miss M will love it just as much too.

Kristine said...

Not to be a stalker . . . but congratulations! He is a sweet, beautiful little boy. I am very happy for you. Hope to get to see him when I am visiting in April.
(Love from Kris, Amanda's mom)

april said...

fantastic pics!!! he is so beautiful and yes, that hat is fantastic! hope you're getting lots of snuggles in.

Emily said...

Congratulations!!!! He is darling. Little baby Charlie... I LOVE that name. Oh my goodness, there is nothing like a sweet little baby. You are probably in heaven with all of the kisses and cuddles.

Carrie said...

I am so happy for you . . . a girl and now a boy. Perfect! He looks awesome! I hope you are feeling well too.

annie said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy. Such a sweet and perfect face. It looks like he's already smiling.

Now the fun can really begin. I bet Miss M is so excited to have him here.

Lots of Love,
The Allens

HomeGrownLife said...

So happy to hear of the birth of little Charlie! He just so happens to share a birthday with my husband Mike (who is named Michael Robert!!). Very neat.
Can't wait to hear more about him!

Melisse said...

Oh, I love him. Baby boys are just so dang precious and loveable. CONGRATS

jennah said...

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. Yummmmm.