and the good things...
...sweet charlie in all his patterny goodness!! ps...we're lovin' the sling lately!
...new baby cuddles, pj's, and a very sweet husband who has been such a big help around this crazy place...love you dear!
...my new, very sweet boyfriend...with his soft cheeks and kissable neck!!
...blonde curls, hair-bows, polka dots, vintage aprons, cooking together, and eating loads of chocolate chips...that she conveniently keeps in her apron pocket! clever girl!
...sweet and loving friends who come over to play with you and your kiddos...and bring bubble toys that will entertain m for a long time!! yea!!!
...two of the cutest cheese heads i've ever seen! how nice it is to have such fun friends!
...lots of fun presents for the babies that have come in the mail...she especially loved her "new" hat.
...not having to test my blood 5 times a day and not having a nightly shot of insulin!! hooray!
...celebrating david's birthday...who can believe he is 38!! happy birthday my sweet!
...and my little ones....two of the greatest things ever!



8 comments:
I need to visit you and participate in this love festivus!
I am so glad to see more pictures! Those are the cutest kids in the world!! Glad things are going so well. Can't wait to see more and more and more!!!
This is a great post. And I love that you call him your boyfriend. (I call my boys that too.) Give your cute kids some snuggles for me.
That post was just yummy. They sure are the sweetest things, I am ready to eat them up!
Could a baby be more sweet and lovable and kissable (both your daughter and son!). I hear you on the no more needles, sister -- but I would do it all over again if I could have a beautiful little boy like that. I WANT ONE, TOO! Keep up the great work, Lara!
Such cute pictures. Charlie definitely looks like David. (Sorry Lara) I am glad all is well at your place!
Oh sweet Mr. C. How cute you are, I wish we lived close so I could come by to hold you.
Laura you really are having so much fun with these two cutie pies.
Tell Dave Happy b-day. I remember you guys came over to Courtney's 30th. I still like to see that picture that has all of your signatures on it.
Have a wonderful week.
Loves,
Annemarie
more more more more more more more more more more more more more. i want more of those cuties, especially charlie. he's just screaming for me to hold him! i love him already!
Post a Comment