9.4.09

oh man...

...i could just eat him up!! AH!



i mean seriously...look at that face! and those lips...i am in LOVE!!



even though he tries to be serious {notice the furrowed brow...i think it is genetic...from david, of course!}...



...it usually doesn't last that long.



then we are off to another one of our dates...eating, snuggling, and just plain bliss that you can only have with the one you love!



ps...how is it that i caught this pic...both of them with their hands raised in the same position...now that is crazy! siblings...this is going to be FUN!!!




***and a special thanks to my amazingly talented sister michelle...she made that darling quilt that charlie is all wrapped up in and laying on...it is sooooo cute!! thanks again lady! we love it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gudnesch. I just wanna squeeze them.

katherine said...

your babies are darling. i hope you are well!! congrats to you sweet mommy.

HomeGrownLife said...

Charlie is looking great and that sibling photo... too cute for words!
Have a peaceful Easter celebration!

Sally said...

ADORABLE! Watch out J Crew cover in 18 years :)! He really is darling and what a great older sister to help him out in the world.

Brenda said...

What a cutie! I am so glad he is here and you guys are loving on him! What fun!! How is two kids treating you??? I'm sure you are a pro, oh, and I love the sibling picture! Too Cute!

Amber Culp Family said...

Ayva could just eat him up too!

jennah said...

i love that gorgeous guy!

Lindsey said...

What great pics! You have beautiful and, yes, edible children! :)

Carrie said...

Love the pics and I am so glad you are enjoying every moment of your little guy.