7.3.09

my mini watermelon...

39 weeks...

...needs to come OUT!! bring on the pitocin!

right now i am scheduled to be induced (hooray!!) on sunday at 4pm....so hopefully by monday or tuesday we will have this boy here and be able to see his cute face after all this time! i'm totally nervous, but excited too! luckily m will have her nana and papa here to be with her, so i'm sure she will have so much fun and get totally spoiled...it's a rough life!

at my appointment this week our boy was weighing in at 7lbs.6oz. which is slightly bigger than m was...so he seems right on track. and from some miracle on high i was actually dilated a couple of centimeters...so i am feeling good about our progress so far! so send good birthing vibes our way!

well, i know i have a few posts about m coming up this weekend...but check in next week too for some cute baby pics!! we can't wait!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, hooray!!! I'm sending you the best birthing vibes I've got, and I can't wait to see pictures of the little man!! Good luck!

Brenda said...

I am sending you -fast labor birthing vibes!!! So excited for you! Just wait to see how Dad's are so smitten with little boys! I love it! Cannot wait for the pics! Good Luck!!

Groff Family said...

You look so cute. Only a few more hours until that induction! If you want to try some natural things along with it, try some red raspberry leaf tea and black cohosh. Good luck, mama!!

Yarn Tourist said...

Lara - such a cute preggie picture. All the best, we look forward to hearing the good news.

x Ali

Carrie said...

I hope everything went well yesterday! I am just checking the blog for some news - can't wait to hear. You look like you are about ready to pop! Of course I mean that in a good way.