14.2.09

oh boy, a sneak preview!

we still have lots to do around here, but i thought a little sneak peek was in order!!


at my last appt. they gave me the royal treatment, probably because i'm there twice a week and they are getting accustomed to my face...but it was so fun to see this sweet boy and his cute face...i just can't wait! 3 more weeks! horray! they say he is weighing about 5 lbs. 9 oz., but they never know...so hopefully he'll be just the right size...and not too BIG!



a sweet rockin' squirrel to add to our collection....he has some cute friends too! thanks tice! my lovely friends had a shower for me last weekend....so more to come later!!



recovered the rocker in the nursery...i think it is so cute, affordable, and i didn't sew a single stitch...my kind of project!! i love it! if you know me, you know i have a keen obsession with the polka dot! so, i'm loving this new nursery scheme.



prepped our sweet blessing outfit we got in belgium, used for m, and can't wait to put on this baby! i even upgraded to a boy hat/bonnet so it won't be as terrible when he realizes in 10 years that he was blessed in a "dress"!! it's all about tradition, right??



washed, hung, and put away some clothes, organized blankets and bedding, and finished embellishing some cute burp clothes...i told you, total nesting syndrome!



and last but not least, ordered this from sarah jane. i thought it would be just the thing for his room...another great shower gift from april and laurel...i love it!

8 comments:

Tice said...

I can't wait to meet him! Promise me you'll let me snuggle him from time to time. I needs me some bebe snuggles.

Amanda said...

You are ready! His room is awesome. I love that you're blessing him in such a great outfit. Someday he'll appreciate it.

He looks handsome already!

annie said...

Happy V-day!

What a sweet little baby boy. Oh how I love technology and what they can do.

I have to say I LOVE your rocker as I remember when we used it for Andrew. I am also a lover of polka dots and stripes and of course florals too.

That picture just has to be sooo adorable, it reminds me of the velveteen rabbit. so cute!

loves,
AA

Carrie said...

You go girl! Your almost there - hang in there! I am so excited for you!

Analia and Co. said...

Cute baby! I'm so happy for you. It all looks so nice and I love the picture you ordered!

Brenda said...

All you need now is that sweet little boy! Hope you are survivng, we can't wait to see some pictures of the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lara--your daughter is adorable! I'm adding you to my blog list. Good luck with the whole labor and delivery thing--so exciting!

Lindsey said...

How fun!! I can't wait to see pictures of him, and I'm glad you had a great baby shower! And amen to polka dots...you can't go wrong with them!