So fun to see your familiar faces. You guys were my bright spot when I was serving in London. You were the funnest and I always wanted to come to dinner appointments at your place. Sure wished that we lived closer so that I knew you on more of a personal level and not just the missionary thing!
By the way, I just realized that you may know my cousin who lives in Hartford. I don't know how many wards are there, but just in case, his name is Randy Spencer.
we are a family of 6 currently living in New England and loving every minute! we use our blog to keep a record of our adventures and to stay in touch with all of our loved ones!
3 comments:
Goodness. Look how adorable y'all are!
ohhhh..what'd you do? sounds lovely...
So fun to see your familiar faces. You guys were my bright spot when I was serving in London. You were the funnest and I always wanted to come to dinner appointments at your place. Sure wished that we lived closer so that I knew you on more of a personal level and not just the missionary thing!
By the way, I just realized that you may know my cousin who lives in Hartford. I don't know how many wards are there, but just in case, his name is Randy Spencer.
Post a Comment