to the cape...for an escape...can't wait...here's to two more feet in the picture this year! have a great week everyone...some fun posts this week while we're gone...stay tuned!
Have loads of fun and relaxing times! Tell Miss Matilda that Chaffin says hi!
Oh that looks like fun! I miss being so close to the Cape! It's a wonderful thing to be so close to so many fun places.Mr. C. is getting so absolutely adorable. I love when their personalities start to emerge. I bet Miss M. is already showing Mr. C. a trick or two.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Have loads of fun and relaxing times! Tell Miss Matilda that Chaffin says hi!
Oh that looks like fun! I miss being so close to the Cape! It's a wonderful thing to be so close to so many fun places.
Mr. C. is getting so absolutely adorable. I love when their personalities start to emerge. I bet Miss M. is already showing Mr. C. a trick or two.
Post a Comment