5.6.09

for the fans

here are some new pics of our charlie! he is getting so big and becoming quite the character! he loves to stand up tall and be so big. plus he is on the verge of a giggle most of the time...i'm just waiting for it to come out. someday we'll do something funny enough to be worthy of it! and, if you can't tell from these photos...he is our resident wiggle worm. always on the move! i think we are in for it once he learns how to get going! david and i can't get over how big he is. matilda was never this big when she was his age, so it is very funny to be holding him and noticing the difference.

anyway, on with the show....he is so cute! true love!









7 comments:

Tice said...

Good gracious. He's so adorable. My guess is it'll be Miss Matilda that gets him to laugh the most. The siblings are always the funniest. :)

Sara Boo said...

Oh Mr. Dark Knight! He's so olive! He must take after the Mexican side...like me! **sigh** I miss you guys!

Dear Sir Charles VonWigglesworth,

Please come to my house and play! I miss your cute smile and sweet little voice! I have a big bed that we can both wiggle and snuggle in! (Miss M can come too...I think that would be nice!) Waiting for my gallant dark knight to show up and play with me.

Love,
Aunt Sara :) <3

Sara Boo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

I definetely see a little Lara in that little boys smile:) What a cutie!! I know what you mean about the size of boys versus girls! My sons nickname has been Goliath:) Glad you and your little family are doing so well!!!

Dawn said...

I like him! He is too darn cute!

amy greenway said...

He's so very gorgeous! I just wanna chew on him!

Carrie said...

He is growing so fast. I can't believe it. He looks a lot like M to me.