Baby Crazy!
Well...it is official...this little girl is so SPOILED! This weekend my Mom and my sister, Michelle threw us a baby shower in Mechanicsburg and it was so fun! It was great to see old friends and celebrate our new arrival. Plus we had some seriously good food and had an amazing time visiting with everyone! I was overwhelmed by all the thoughtful gifts and so excited for Matilda to get here so we can start dressing her in all these cute new clothes and read her all the great books we were given! I could go on forever about how amazing it was...but, we love and appreciate everyone who came to share in our joy! Thanks! ps...for all of you who care...this weekend I FINALLY got to eat the french fries I have been craving since April...Mburg football games are the best, and a lifesaver for preggo chics like me! 







1 comment:
you are too cute!
Post a Comment