30.8.07

totally trendy thursday!

Fall is knocking at the door....




...can you smell the freshly sharpened pencils and the crisp new school supplies?




these are some of my favorite looks for this fall...

I am loving the swing jackets this season! This navy blue one is from Target....it also comes in cranberry and black...how sweet!




One of my longstanding love affairs....Boden. As you can see from the rest of this post....I am a European at heart!!

So, I like to dress like one!!

This gorgeous brown moleskin skirt...love the brown and yellow combo lately too!! Perfect for everyday running around!



Isn't this the sweetest drapey v-neck cardi? It would look great on any body shape! And I love the teal!



And I love this printed Scoop Neck top from there as well! It is always good to have some fun prints to pull out in the winter!




Now....on to JCrew!

I love their Fall ad campaign...ah...Paris!!

Love it!! Their Amelia dress is so gorgeous here...especially with the yellow sash...i just love this whole outfit...especially all the accessories! Headbands are big this season...and you have to have some fun shoes...I'm on the prowl for some yellow ones!!



See a theme? The Yellow Peacoat...need I say more? I think this is just the thing for those fall/winter months...plus, your family will always be able to pick you out in a crowd!




Okay, one for the guys! In my dreams the hubster would wear this!! In reality...maybe a few of the components...like the jeans and the jacket. Plus, for the ladies....this guy is very dreamy!! Think about that!!



Something for the kids...Crewcuts...their new line is to die for!! Too bad it starts at size 2...maybe next year for Miss M!!



Aren't they adorable!! Love it! Reminds me of someone I know with his wellies!! {ian!! :)!!}



Wow! The knee-high socks are just the thing for little girls this fall! They just seem to make every outfit even cuter...espcially in argyle!! And how cute is that kilt??



And finally...this little guy reminds me of what my dad might look like if he was a little boy right now! So great! My favorite bit is the little red bird....how sweet!



For some reason I am so excited about Fall this year! It is full of wonder and change and is loaded with all kinds of fun activities! Last night I could just smell the hint of the leaves changing...it's almost here! I may just have to go buy myself some new pencils...at Staples...tonight!!

1 comment:

natalie said...

Your such a hip mama!