16.12.07

happy blogiversary day

in honor of my little blog reaching it's 200th post, and skipping her birthday a few months ago...

...i know how important those are!! what was i thinking??!!

i will be holding a totally SWEET contest!!


leave me a comment on this post telling me what your favorite birthday or anniversary tradition is...

...then we will have a super drawing and someone (or two) will win an awesome handmade prize!!

i can't wait to hear from all of you!! Happy Day!!



and ps...this is a great prize!! :)

and pps...mine is having a DQ ice cream cake every year...and i better be gettin' one today...or there will be some serious action taken!

5 comments:

april said...

thanks for getting us all started on this blogging thing. i'll have to think about traditions.

Anonymous said...

mmm...DQ ice cream cake. I sure hope it was tasty. My birthday tradition, for my kids anyway, is to look at their pictures and see how much they've grown and changed. Good times.

Kayla said...

when I was growing up we made plates one year. We each colored our paper and made a special plate with our name, and them my mom sent them off to be baked, or whatever they did. One of the plates she made had rainbows and clouds and said 'You Are Special'. And, when it was your birthday you got to eat off of the the special plate! Let me tell you, I felt very special. Maybe I need to make a special plate for my kids....

Amanda said...

Kayla....I TOTALLY remember those baked plates! We thought they were super extra cool. I've seen them in catalogs but I think they're much more expensive than my sweet mom ever would have paid for them! Anyway...favorite tradition...hmmmm...ever since Terry and I were married we have slept with our heads at the foot of our bed for New Year's Eve. It signifies the beginning of a New Year, new adventures...last year we even enlisted the kids!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are such a killer blogger and I had no idea. I just got your Christmas card and now have you linked on my blog. I will be checking more often.