a love note
from someone who is ...31!!
i may not be wonder woman...but i'm pretty sure i used to be!!
i'm just me...
...this is where i grew...
...these were my people...

...this is what i made...
...and a whole lot more in between!! not too bad for 31 years!!
birthdays always make me think back over my life and take stock.
this year i have decided that i am happy.
i have lived well. i have done much. i hope to do even more in the future. but, i am happy to be where i am!
like a comfy t-shirt...i have my flaws, my battle scars, and my stains...but i am comfortable, i am loved, and i know that i have been places, experienced adventure, felt overwhelming joy, served my guts out, accomplished many goals, traveled the world, lived with passion, had amazing laughter ring in my ears, and have found some treasured traveling companions along the way...and will take them with me wherever i go...forever!
i am one lucky gal!
and i don't plan on taking it for granted!
so, i'm still just me!! 
i think 31 will be an amazing year!



8 comments:
happy birthday, lara! thanks for sharing; it was fun to see some of your history. you are an amazing person and i wish you all the best for an amazing year! although whatever comes your way, you will make it amazing.
Happy Birthday Wonder Woman!!!
Happy Birthday Lara! You rock, my friend!
happy b-day! (is that THE dress you are wearing?)
Happy Birthday to you! I bet your mom feels better today than she did 31 years ago! You are awesome. Great pic of yourself! You have done much. You are well loved. And you give to everyone you meet!
Cosmo magazine???...I mean REALLY!
I'll never look at "you know who" the same!
Happy Birthday!
t
Happy Birthday, It is pretty amazing that I can be a week older thatn you and yet you are at least a week smarter than me!
Love ya!!!
Holy Cow! 31!! Man are we getting old, 31 years ago I almost sat on you when you were a week old! My heart still jumps when I think about it! Love ya', Uncle Jim
Post a Comment