16.12.07

hey baby...

...it's cold outside!!

avery and riley and sara and i would always run around the couch at my parents and chase each other and sing/yell gleefully this phrase each fall/winter. it was so fun! i miss them. but, a few more weeks and we will be doing it again! i love them. they are good buddies and doing this always keeps me warm. and thinking of it is making me warmer...but...



...this is what i look like right now...cold! granted, a new hoodie does keep a person slightly warm...but only slightly! i haven't been blogging very much because my lazy and cheap self has the computer down in the basement, where it's cold and i'm too cheap to turn on the heat and too lazy to finish my office so that i can move everything in there. hence...the blog break.

but, hopefully soon all will be mended...so please don't be offended. i will vow to keep this blog attended...because i HEART it and stuff!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

okay, turn on the stinking heat cause I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was gonna ask where you've been lately. Avoiding the cold, I see how it is. My office is nice and toasty so I don't have that problem. :)