turtle doves are cool!
for all of you who don't know that i am a famous London stage actress...
...let me educate you!
i am the proud recipient of an Orange Globe Award for Best Actress in the London Stake Roadshow, and i have also received various awards for my script writing abilities there as well...it just never ends!!
so, it shouldn't surprise you that i was tapped to be on stage once again!
as a turtle dove???!!!
come on now people!!! is this really a proper way to be using my amazing talents...
...of course not...but, i guess a struggling actress will take any gig she can get these days!!
...this is for you Tice....i love ya! the party was amazing...see, all smiles!! i can't wait till next year! ;) well done!



4 comments:
Hooray for the 12 days of Christmas!!! Tony award potential that's for sure! I'm so bummed I couldn't be there (sigh).
ps...Love the picture of you and Tice! Such pretty girls!!!
WooHoo! Thanks for letting me see that on here. I was hoping I'd get to since I missed out on all of it being out here in Idaho and all.
-Amy (Palmberg) Stafford
p.s.- found your blog through kaylene's
Thanks for the shout out! You rocked that turtle dove like no other! :) Loving that picture of us. Don't we look happy?
Great party. Great entertainment. Cute pic of the girls!
Post a Comment