....more to come...oh how these two pigtails have missed you and the whole blogiverse!!
great teaser! those pigtails are darling as well as the child.
I love the ribbon, and yes please come back soon!
Miss M is adorable with her pigtails (really, she's cute all the time.)
My question is: How on earth to you get her to leave those darling hair-things in place? (You must be a most awesome mommy!)
Couldn't be cuter...yes, post more soon!
I have been wondering if you were ever going to join the bloging world again. We have missed you.
cute cute, but you never came back! where the heck are you???????/
still waiting!!!!! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
great teaser! those pigtails are darling as well as the child.
I love the ribbon, and yes please come back soon!
Miss M is adorable with her pigtails (really, she's cute all the time.)
My question is: How on earth to you get her to leave those darling hair-things in place? (You must be a most awesome mommy!)
Couldn't be cuter...yes, post more soon!
I have been wondering if you were ever going to join the bloging world again. We have missed you.
cute cute, but you never came back! where the heck are you???????/
still waiting!!!!! :)
Post a Comment