12.2.08

word jumble

sometimes you are so smart.

so smart to figure out the word jumble.

when your parents think that the only possible answer could be crampe. i don't know how you pronounce it....crampy or crampay. still it is all rather funny!

so, what do you think? it is REALLY easy.

i always seem to be around when they are stumped, then it just comes to me...maybe not at 3am, but it comes.



then you make yourself a chocolate coconut cake for a prize.



leave a comment if you know, or just need some cake.

7 comments:

Kaylene said...

I know! Am I allowed to guess out loud? I mean on screen? :)

Yes I need some cake! THAT one! :)

sorichfamily said...

totally!!

and come over for some cake!!

Kaylene said...

Is it... camper?

I will be there in a flash. As soon as my jet pack arrives.

Anonymous said...

what is it?

april said...

i got it too! CAMPER! i figured it out while my kiddos were in the bath. the cake looks heavenly! likin' the cake stand too.

Anonymous said...

it's camper... give me some cake.

and i knew that before i read the blog above.

The Bowes said...

I didn't know what it was or even what you were talking about.

Truthfully i was just drooling over the cake and my brain just shut off.

I'll be over in 15 minutes!