12.2.08

yo...nilla short stack

sometimes this is why your blog is neglected.




but, sometimes she is good...and just sits there with her juice, her sweet stack and her funny face.





who knew she was so talented and could hold all those yummies in ONE hand!! my kid is cool!!

7 comments:

Tice said...

I must say, I'm a little envious of her stack o' nilla wafers. I'm a fool for those cookies, you know. Which is exactly why we never, ever have any in the house.

natalie said...

Nilla wafers are the best! Miss M is rockin' the flawless one handed stacking technique! I'm so envious...

april said...

being called to be primary president also makes your blog be neglected.

miss m looks as darling as ever.

Anonymous said...

Miss M just made me hungry for vanilla wafers.

now i want to see her do that with double stuffs. she'll have to figure it out so she can hang out at the williams' house!

Brenda said...

Hey Lara- It's your old roommate Brenda again. I am really enjoying watching your blog and your cute little girl. She is darling. I would love to hear how you are doing! Send me an email when you get a second! Love-Brenda
ablowry97@msn.com or www.lowrylife.blogspot.com

katherine said...

ok, she is so cute, i love her, i love her pigtails, and i love that you are back blogging. you've been missed! happy valentine's day!

Lindsey said...

I love that you're calling her "nilla short stack"!! Top ten reasons why we love being friends with you! And the pigtails are DEFINATE keepers!