ttt

i thought this was very yummy and very cool! you should check it out!
the ready project
a few explainy blurbs from their site...
"The Ready Food Supply is made by state-of-the-art blending of the best foods in the market which allows for tasty and nutritious meals that are simple to prepare and can be stored for up to 20 years: creamy soups, tasty pastas, vegetable stews, regular and chocolate whey milk, delicious oatmeal, and more.
Affordable, long lasting gourmet food storage
Starting at under $25 per month
Shipped to your home monthly
Easy to cook, just add water
Stores for up to 20 years
Compact size fits under beds and in cupboards
Meets the daily caloric needs recommended by the American Heart Association.
The Ready Food Supply is great for family emergencies, camping, hunting & fishing, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, tornado, pandemics, etc… It is also an excellent value for every day meals."
You can also enjoy the benefits of having your food storage delivered to your home monthly with the auto-ship program. I am seriously thinking about doing this. I have tried to be fairly prepared, but I would love to have some yummy meals all ready to go. And you can even have a tasting party where you can sample the food before you make the investment...now that's right up my alley!!
So, anybody want to come to a Food Storage party? I am so curious........



2 comments:
Sounds great! I am going to check it out. I have designated myself in charge of food storage and been trying hard.
And if you have a tasting party the first week of May, I'm so there :)
we just designated how much of our tax return will go to food storage. i'll have to discuss this with pat and maybe this is what we'll do with that money.
Post a Comment