in the button
i just can't keep it in any longer, although, i will have to...
we're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {this was over 8 weeks ago...but you get the idea!}
after a year of trying and seeking lots of help (more on that later)...we were so excited to find that we were going to have another little miracle baby come to our family! we couldn't be happier and have now started talking about it with Matilda. she loves all things baby right now and is so cute with her little animals and baby dolls. i can tell she will be a big help!
i told her that mama has a baby in her belly and then she told me she had one too...in her button. so, that must be where our new little one is. we check on it every day and make sure our buttons are still there...unfortunately i think my button will be the only one expanding to epic proportions! all for a great cause though!
it has been a fun and interesting 15 weeks with this new little one already. we just can't wait until March 9th (or sooner!!!) to come so that we can meet this new little sorich!



14 comments:
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well -- keep checking those belly buttons!
YEA!! oh congratulations to the growing sorich family! what wonderful news! i love that Matilda is already being so helpful, that is just how Grace is with our little man on the way too! yea yea take care! happy baby!
i've been waiting for this big announcement!! i'm so happy for you..and your baby will come soon after mine...how fun. too bad we don't live closer. any thoughts? you think it's a girl? i bet so :)
yesterday when i held Briar up to the sink to wash hands she told me that I was squishing the baby in her tummy! today she told me that when her baby comes out I can hold it and nurse it for her since she doesnt have milk in her tummy- Just food. Oh, I love the thought process of a two year old.
Matilda will be a great big sister!
Yeah!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy and excited for your sweet family!
Hip, hip hooray for the soon to be big sis!
Congratulations!!!! You both are such wonderful parents you are going to be getting a pretty special spirit much like Matilda.
She is soo soo cute. I'm so excited for you all, Matilda will be such a good big sister.
So what fun names have you picked?? or will that be a secret until the end??? Inquiring minds want to know.
Love ya,
Annemarie
Congrats, congrats! I am so excited for you! Matilda is going to be such a great little helper to you and not to mention a great big sister! Can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy!
I love your "official" announcement. Baby Sorich is going to be the cutest thing ever, and I can't wait to meet and snuggle him/her!
We are so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing like a sweet little baby to snuggle and love.
Happy day! I'm so glad Miss M will have a sibling! How fun! And you can't go wrong with the gender the second time around. Girl- and they can be girls together and you have all the clothes. Boy and you have one of each. I call that a win/win. I'm glad the first 15 weeks have gone so well and you got another miracle! Here's to a happy and healthy 6 more months.
I am so glad I checked you blog! I couldn't be more happy for you. For some reason when it is hard for couples to get preggo the announcement seems so much more awesome. I love you and I am so happy for you.
David (as in your brother) just told me the great news. Congrats!! That is so exciting! Hopefully one day I'll see you guys in PA and finally meet Matilda.
I am so happy for you! Sounds like a long road, so I am so glad you have happy news! Congrats!!!
I am thrilled to read your announcement of a new baby on the way! YAY!
Post a Comment