this is me-na...
this is me...
get it?
* i thought this was so cute and clever. m has been cracking us up lately with all her funny new things she does and says. and for those of you who don't get it...me-na is her friend with glasses that lives in the mirror in her room...what a great friend to have!
Posted by sorichfamily at 12:24 PM
5 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute. Love her piggytails. And her me-na sounds like quite the friend to have.
I love mirror friends! They're always so dang cute! ;)
She is too adorable!
i just want to know where in the world she got those groovy glasses? ok, I cc'd you a pretty funny email that i sent to april....did you read it? i sent it to cause of the names. we need to talk NAMES! did you love my major faux pax? oh, i'm so embarassed.
Love those piggies! I love that age when they start talking more and more and you can get a whole new glimpse at who they are! What a darling little girl!
She looks bigger every time you post a picture!! It just isn't fair you live so far away...we miss you tons, and everyone here wants to play with Matilda and Roxy doo. But I want to play with Aunt Lara...miss you everyday!!
Post a Comment