ticker
so, i have totally caved and put a pregnancy ticker on my sidebar. i am really not the type, but it was a request.
apparently my sweet husband was having trouble remembering how old our dear fetus was...so...he suggested the ticker.
um...i hope he makes it to the delivery!! but, if not, jill...are you available at short notice?



7 comments:
I love the ticker! Are you going to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl?? I am so excited for you!!!
We'll all enjoy being able to count down with you! And good choice on the ticker! I think (and it seems agree with you) that there are a lot of tacky tickers out there but this one is probably the best I've seen.
thanks guys! i am leaning toward finding out. i wasn't going to, but i don't think i can stand it! oct. 22 is our big day...hopefully the baby won't be shy!
FUN! Congrats! That is exciting news. I'm happy for your little family. I love how cute your little M is about the baby!
you HAVE to find out. i love the ticker....i've thought about doing one, but i feel like it makes time go slower...and i want it to speed up!
Congratulations!! I don't know where I've been...in Lubbock with my head in the dust...but I didn't know you were pregnant. How fun!! Yay for another cutie pie Sorich baby!!
Wow Lara! I thought I'd just catch up on your blog quickly while the kids are asleep and I have a minute to spare, and the ticker is the first thing I noticed after the adorable picture of Miss M with her lollipop. (btw, Ivy loves lollipops so much that I am reserving them for toilet training). Looking forward to hearing more.
Ali x
Post a Comment