winter fun
so, a few pics of our happenings lately....
...lots of snow...m learned how to make snow angels and snowballs and thinks that her daddy is just about the coolest guy to ever walk around this planet!! plus, he has been so great playing with her and being the "entertainer" since i have been so hugely pregnant lately!
...had us some serious steelers love and totally enjoyed being obsessed with the super bowl this year! this is m right after she spouts her favorite saying..."no, my steelers"!! it was some crazy fun!
...we started our new schedule on Sunday of going to church from 1-4 in the afternoon. which really means that we leave the house around 12:15 and don't get back until 4:45...killer for a little girl who loves her naps, but she is still very pleasant, which kind of surprised me...way to go m!
...captured in one sitting...all the obsessions....reading, princesses, babies, strollers, pigtails...she is so cute! and very into all these things lately!
...and we've been a baking, and a cooking, like crazy people {see nesting post below}. m is the best helper ever and loves to have a chance to dump things in and mix them up. this girl is a natural! and she really loves wearing her apron! she is always saying "apron....pweeeeease mommy, pweeeeease"!!



3 comments:
Hooray for blogging! Love those adorable pics.
Matilda on the couch in her dress asleep in beautiful.
Love the pics! I especially love the Steelers get-up. Aaron loved the Superbowl this year too. Something about PA pride! :)
Okay, so I admittedly share the same passions as miss m....princesses (duh! I am one), Babies & Strollers (duh! both of my sisters AND best friends are prego...nothing BUT babies & strollers!), and last but not least..piggy tails (if I could wear them to work everyday you sure as heck know I would!)!!! Kay Kiku...love you...bye!
Post a Comment