so proud!
okay, this is totally random, but i wanted to shout to the world about this!
my cute sister sara has spent most of the last year organizing this EFY based tri-stake youth conference for our church. it is finally over. she has put so much energy, thought, and planning into it. every time i talked with her and asked what was new...it was always something about this event.
i just looked at the pictures and the slide show and wanted to cry because i am so proud of her! she did it...and it was amazing! she is truly gifted and talented and was the perfect person for the job. she worked so hard! she amazes me! she makes me believe that anything is possible. i love you lady! well done! i really am so proud of you!
plus she roped my brother and his cute girlfriend, amy, into being counselors...they are cute, huh!!
and my sweet dad...he worked so hard too! good job daddy!
and the final dance...just shows how much fun it really was! i'm so proud of you guys!
ps...all pictures lovingly borrowed from brother pickett...he is a great photographer!



4 comments:
Agreed!!
I have been catching up on blogs.. your little boy looks darling! He looks like sucha happy baby boy!! Just wait till he starts taking your house apart! (Maybe that is only my son:) Love the cemetery story, you did always have a way with words!! I hope your summer is going wonderfully:) Take Care!!
Gracias mi hermana! Te Amo!
I just caught up on your blog...so many great things and great pictures. Yay for charlie's blessing--what a spectacular gown. I love Matilda playing in the cemetary. I love cemetaries. I used to run through one at home in Oregon. Your babies are beautiful. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment