happy mother's day!
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life.
Abraham Lincoln
...to my mother...circa 1980...
...matilda and mom...circa 2007...
...charlie and mom...circa 2009...
i love how much each of these mother's love these babies...you can see it in their eyes. they have prayed for them and longed for them. they love them.
to all the other mother's out there...i hope you have a simply wonderful day! thank you for praying, loving, and simply mothering!







6 comments:
Lara, the little girl in the first picture with your mom...I totally thought it was Matilda. It wasn't until I scrolled through the pictures a second time and realized, duh, that was 1980!! Is that girl you? If so, Matilda is just a spitting image of her beautiful mommy!
Happy Mother's Day, Lara! What a great selection of pictures...love it. Hope your day is perfect!
Matilda is a mini you!! Happy Mother's day cute lady!
Umm..I cannot believe how much that little Miss M looks like you. What cuties. I also love the look in the eyes..so precious!!
You're an awesome mom and friend!
wow I can't believe how Matilda looks just like you, absolutely beautiful!
Charlie is so precious! I just love the picture of you both looking at each other.
Post a Comment