17.5.10

no words...











i know i'm biased...but these are the most gorgeous pictures i have ever seen!  

i am in LOVE with our new family pictures...i have butterflies just talking about them!  i am speechless when i look at them!  

it was the perfect day...the stars aligned...and we are so grateful for Katherine and her talents!  

hooray for some serious cuteness!

13 comments:

natalie said...

Katherine is so talented! Love your little family! Beautiful bunch of Sorich's!

Busy Beaver's said...

WOW! Those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful smiles and a beautiful family!!!

Brenda said...

LOVE them! So darling!! You guys look so good.

Tice said...

*swoon* That Katherine has some amazing talent.

ps-Your dress is to die for, you cute thing!

The Bowes said...

These are the best pictures I have seen too. I think it's the glowing mother, so proud of her bunch!!

Amber Culp Family said...

Love them!!!

Analia and Co. said...

Adorable! What a cute family.

Sally said...

Outstanding - seriously speechless. The soft focus around the edge of the family picture is an amazing touch.

ellie said...

I agree, the most beautiful, and the lighting is just perfect, I'm jealous! You guys look so great, and Happy!

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

These are the best pictures! Miss ou guys!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, I totally just want to photoshop my family's heads over yours so we can claim that picture. Those are the most fantastic pictures EVER!! How fun!

Jenni said...

SO gorgeous!

Kayla said...

Is that elizabeth park?

the pics are great...but it helps that the subjects are great too. sooooo...when are you coming to visit colorful colorado and the cool crockett family again?